S&S Cycles T143 Black Edition Longblock Engine for Select 1999-'06 HD® Twin Cam 88®, 95®, 103® Models - 635 GPE Cams
Engine, Assembled, T143, Black Edition, 635GPE Cam, WBlack, 1999-2006 bt except 2006 Dyna®
The S&S T143 Long Block engine is the largest S&S engine that will fit in a stock Harley- Davidson® chassis. At double the HP of a stock motor the power of the T143 requires technical expertise for the installation and tuning along with an experienced rider. This is an ultra performance/race engine. Longevity, engine noise, vibration and throttle sensitivity have all been compromised to reach this level of performance while fitting in a stock chassis and as such is not suitable for every situation. It is the purchaser's responsibility to consider the suitability for their application.
Features & Benefits
- Fits in stock chassis – no cutting or frame modifications
- S&S B3 cylinder heads CNC machined with 2 bolt exhaust flanges
- 3 Piece Flywheels
- S&S high flow oil pump and cam cover
- S&S 635 Easy Start Gear Drive Cams and S&S 1.725:1 rocker arms for .674" total lift.
- S&S Premium High Performance Tappets* Gloss black rocker covers, gear cover, tappet blocks and pushrod tubes
- Made in USA
- 143 cubic inches
- 10.47:1 compression