Be ready for a revolution!
Unique : 6-way bearings with four ball and two plain bearings
Precise : manufactured with an accuracy of hundredths of a millimeter for minimal play
Incredibly light : thanks to a special Bowden cable, even with the most extreme Z handlebars and APE hangers, it runs smoothly
Combines ultimate driving comfort AND a wireless look. Because there are hotter eye-catchers than annoying Bowden cables!
- excellent smoothness
- sophisticated technology - utility model protected
- Handlebar end indicators can be installed
- available for aluminum and rubber handles
- for all inch handlebars with cable entry
- with gas adjustment screw - for easy readjustment of the gas play
- Delivery incl. 135cm special Bowden cable, can be shortened as desired
- A longer Bowden cable is also available on request
The precision twist grip shone with top marks in laboratory tests, endurance tests and TÜV strength tests. All parts have been carefully selected and guarantee the highest quality. Thanks to the flexible Teflon-coated Bowden cable, the throttle grip can be installed even with the most extreme handlebars and still ensures excellent smoothness. The double-sided ball bearings ensure an even pull on the gas. All common handlebar end indicators can be installed, such as Kellermann and motogadget. In conjunction with the m-Blaze turn signals, for example, you get a very subtle, clean front.
We recommend having the installation carried out by a specialist workshop! Or send us your handlebars and we will install them for you, price 99, - € including VAT => excluding Z-handlebars. These are calculated according to expenditure!
We offer a special assembly kit for workshops and experienced hobbyists . This makes it much easier to cut the handlebars and drill holes.
Due to frequent inquiries, we would like to inform you that the included strength report is a certificate that our throttle grip withstands the requirements of such a component and that the strength is guaranteed. It is not a TÜV certificate in the conventional sense! Please do not drive up to the TÜV and ask for registration!
Information / requirements for assembly
- Handlebar with cable entry
- Groove for fitting fitting may start at the earliest at 150 mm (measured from the right end of the handlebar). => We know from experience that this is not possible with some Fehling handlebars!
- The right handle with throttle cable holder is no longer required and is exchanged for a clean left handle (not included in the scope of delivery).
=> We recommend our aluminum handles for internal throttle cables
- RECOMMEND: FITMENT TOOL - PRODUCT SKU CODE 179-0 FOR ACCURATE PAIN FREE FITMENT